Friday, January 30, 2009

My Heart Be Still







Ok, you have to agree with me that this pillow is another to-die-for creation by Bountiful (miss Felicia). My most awesomest pal got this one for me...Thank you Lynn (xxx/ooo). It's not everyday a girl gets a gift like this. Forget the box of chocolates and diamonds-this is what makes my heart race. I cannot wait to help my little Lynn to get her Blog going. WhiteWashed is sure to be a hit...You will not believe the goodies this girl has goin on. She has a wonderful husband who one day I am sure will be painted cream and stained! Until then he continues to help her decorate her space at Golightly's Gallery-Go SR!!! I spent my day at Golightly's redoing my space. I will post new photos on Sunday (hopefully). Tomorrow is reserved for Canton---Look out ladies here I come! In the meantime I am posting a pic of my precious pillow and some other goodies that I have in my home. Ta Ta....

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous! Okay...I just gotta have one of those pillows! Where and how? Beautiful gifts sweetie...and have fun at Canton! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'm going to Canton, want to at least meet up and say hi!! Email me if you do (garden_antqs@yahoo.com) BTW, love the pillow. I was a fan of Felicia's before I even saw her booth and well you Golightly girls have some FAB-U-LOUS displays and things. I feel another road trip coming on very soon! Yea for Lynn's blog, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear ladies-the pillows are available when Felicia decides to bring more at Lone Star Antiques right off Denton Hwy (377). Her booth is called Bountiful and if you ask at the front desk they will tell you where she is at....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came from Theresa's blog, I love your blog!! I will be back to visit...
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete