Saturday, November 7, 2009

~ Christmas Corners Funky Style ~
















Christmas is slowly approaching and the stores are doing their transformations. Took a little trip to the Funky Monkey a few days ago and here is what is happening there-Everything !!! I have to say that every inch of that store space is magically utilized. Jewels and purses and clothes and leggings. Candles and creams and chippy old paintings.......You could spend hours there and not see everything. Amy and Lisa were there to greet my daughter and myself-always nice to see them...Christmas has made its way there with both old and new decorations. I loved her wall of vintage religious pictures (all for sale of course). Her front display is white and silver which we all love. If you have not been there before it is well worth the trip....

9 comments:

  1. It's worth going if for no other reason than to get to see those two little monkeys!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Funky Monkey ~ it is such a wonderful shop ~ full of eye candy for sure ~
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have no "funky monkey" here where I live , thank you so much for sharing yours! Eye candy!!
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...No funky monkey within driving distance for me either. But it looks like a fab store...I love it!...donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those of us who might not live in your State or city..WHERE is the Funky Monkey please ?

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful Holiday displays! Love the Bottle brush Trees!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose, Funkey Monkey is located in Old Town Keller off of Highway 377....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great place to mozy around and enjoy. I really am partial to silver in Christmas decorations. I notice that even that lampshade looked good in silver. But with me, I always mix it with other colors - burgundy and forest at Christmas.

    Thanks for showing us some beauty today...

    Cynthia K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those girls from the Funky Monkey, they are so sweet and cute as well! I love when they come by my booth in Texas, it's always a delight to talk with them!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete