I have been tagged by Shelley of Sweet Pea Home to do 7 more things about me......Well, lets see now.....
1) I have 2 lovely daughters-Alex and Nina. Alex is 13 going on 40 and Nina will be 25 in July. (Where does the time go?)
2) My mother is from Finland and I was born in Naples, Italy. (Military brat).
3) I love salted licorice (found some at the World Market store last week and have stuffed my face with it ever since.) Salted licorice is common in Finland, so I think that is where my bad habit started.
4) As I said before, I am a registered nurse by profession and I am particularly fond of elderly patients. And why not, who else would put up with my antics and still smile.
5) I love altered art-almost any kind-but especially the art utilizing vintage pieces and old, old cabinet photos.
6) I have a passion for watching Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Predjudice-who wouldnt be fond of these timeless classics.
7) Last but not least-I have a fondness for tall, dark and handsome men. I do not have one in my life, but a girl can dream can't she? Blue eyes would be a plus and great definition in the chest area wouldnt hurt either. Of course he would have to be a good listener, great father, good at building,painting, and fixing, and last but not least-worship the ground I walk on. Ok, I am getting a little carried away now. You get the picture......