Friday, February 19, 2010

~ Positively Primitive ~

" Dining Room....."
" Kitchen Nook......"

" Dining Room Corner....."


" Megan's Room with newspaper for wall covering......Ingenious, inexpensive and lovely..."



" Marcey's Master Bedroom...."




Spent a wonderful, and long over due day, with my old friend Marcey yesterday. What fun we had shopping and snooping. She was my mentor as a new nurse several years ago. We will have to play catch-up with one another and I am looking forward to that. I remember first visiting her house and absolutely falling in love with her style. She is a true lover of primitive pieces and colors. I took a few photos of her house, but you have to see it to believe it. It is so lovely. She has done an outstanding job of decorating her home. Thanks again Marcey for the lovely time!!!!......

15 comments:

  1. The dining room corner is very cool - thanks for sharing - stop by and visit me some time! jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rooster! Sounds like you had a fantastic time with your friend. Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm, cozy home! Makes you think of just sitting and chatting for hours over tea:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really well done ! I like the way she accessories things
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those prim pictures!

    The reason my home is not decorated is because I like to many different things.
    At the store I can have little corners of this, that, and everything, including prim.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are photos from your friend's home? Love it. It seems to be a very warm and welcoming home. I love the rocking chair on the table.. does she have any little ones that ride it? The white clock is also very lovely. How original to wall paper with newspaper. creative and thrifty! You can't beat that!
    Blessings always!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so wonderful to get together with friends. Her house is wonderful. Thanks for sharing it.

    Hugs
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the newspaper wallpaper! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the newspaper walls! Great stuff. ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, her home is so inviting and charming. I'd love to wander through and absorb the ambiance. Thanks for featuring her home!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    So nice that you can have such a nice visit with your friend. We all need that connection from time to time. Her house is lovely
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun day of shopping,lunch, friendship!! Bought that metal bed and garden arch for over Megan's bed at the Antique Mall on 377. Look's great!! Also, found some wonderful 1900 primtive pieces from one of my favorite venders for my dining room. Changed and beautiful look!!!! Your booth looks great, also!! Marcey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely pictures of Marcey's home. I am sending your site to my friends so they can see Marcey's talent. She has also helped me decorate my house. Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete