Friday, May 14, 2010

~ Telling Time...~

" Time for a Change..."






" ETSY..."



" ETSY..."



Friday night and the air is crisp and clean after the rain today. Anticipating my new space at Lone Star Antiques at the end of this month. Needing a change which includes a little down sizing. I think it is healthy to make changes-keeps things from getting boring if you know what I mean. ETSY has become my new obsession. There is an awful lot of talent out there. Please visit my new friend Angie's Etsy store. You can find her awesome and gently priced goodies at http://www.etsy.com/shop/annabelleestudio or visit her blog at http://www.alfleamarketstyle.blogspot.com/. I think she is having a giveaway right now...

7 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with that album!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I am inpsired by the beauty of your blog:). Good luck with the new booth at Lone Star-I look forward to seeing the beautiful displays!

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing those vintage clocks. So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tiina! Love the new look of your blog! Been out of town for a while so this is the first time I am seeing it!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful.
    Love visiting here

    blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog via pinterest and am so happy that I did. I adore your style !

    ReplyDelete