Saturday, March 28, 2009

~ Saturday Night Fever ~
















I thought it appropriate tonight to post some photos of Golightly's Gallery again. There have been more changes and I wanted to share them with you all... The front of the store is dedicated to Janet's items. She is the owner of Golightly's. Old and new combine to create a lovely setting that makes you want to take a deep breath and relax. Rustic darks and creams placed side by side. Janet's birthday is this week. Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry I missed your surprise party......

8 comments:

  1. Oh I have died and gone to heaven....sigh...the couch.....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making notes of all the wonderful shops that I will visit if I hit the lotto.
    And of course I will buy you anything you want because you shared it with me.
    Gosh tha is a beautiful shop!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, your photos are always such a feast to my eyes. Beautiful place.
    truely, June

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE RICHNESS OF THAT COMBINATION! IT WORKS!
    IN PAST POSTS YOU HAVE MENTIONED PROBLEMS ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING DISCOUNTS AND ABOUT LATE BUYERS WHO DON"T HAVE A CLUE THAT YOU HAVE A LIFE. YOUR BLOG HAS GENERATED MANY INTERESTING OBSERVATIONS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THOSE ISSUES! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THOSE WHO FEEL THAT THEY HAVE TO CHAT ON THEIR CELL PHONES WHILE THEY ARE SHOPPING IN YOUR SHOP? SINCE YOU HAVE A LARGER FOLLOWING THAN I DO, PERHAPS SOMETIME YOU COULD ASK THAT QUESTIONS. IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO READ HOW OTHERS FEEL AND HOW THEY DEAL WITH IT. THEN AGAIN, I MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS IT RUDE AND ANNOYING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I hope I can type after all the drool on my keyboard here...WOW!! just beautiful girl...loved it all thanks for sharing...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that booth is amazing! It would take me days to search through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is just beautiful...thank you for the eye candy.
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete