Sunday, April 25, 2010

~ Slow Sunday...~

"ETSY"
"ETSY"

" ETSY"



" After..."



" Before..."



I could not help but get out a bit in today's glorious weather. I cannot help but think that summer is around the corner and I better enjoy the cooler weather while it lasts. Everything is blooming and the grass is green. Seems like it is an overnight transformation. My Cello is now coordinating better with the kitchen colors. Next week I begin my nursing refresher course so I can learn to become what I already am-a nurse. Oh well, sometimes you have to push through the red tape to get to the other side...

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful items~ just love the Italian tole sconces~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crazy for the cello...especially painted white! Great idea!!!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sconces Tiina, and love, love, love the cello.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cello!!
    I will keep my eye's open for one so I can do one of my own...you are so inspiring.

    ~Dore~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cello looks great above the the kitchen cabinets. Your so creative @ fun. Marcey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful photos! The cello looks fab white, but doesn't almost everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que resultado!Maravilhoso!Beijos.Luciene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the items and photos - we're finally getting sun here - thank you Lord! Jennifer jennsthreegraces stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Just slipped into your site...I love it! I found myself becoming so relaxed from listening to your wonderful playlist. I think your furr babies are adorable, I have one too. I giggled at your unlucky in love comment. Staying in your website today was the gift I gave myself today on Mother's Day. My husband of one year left me, packed his bags and left on Monday. Men are so unpredictably predictable. Blessings. I love your site.

    ReplyDelete