Friday, April 9, 2010

~ Taking Life Easy ~

" Atop the Kitchen Cupboards..."
" Atop the Refrigerator..."

" Lovely Script..."


" Atop the Kitchen Cupboards..."



" New Etsy Listing..."




Blessed with another lovely weather day! Trimmed the hedges and swept the driveway. Surfed Ebay and listed on Etsy. Getting the decorating urge again-which is something I have neglected for weeks. Hmmmm...maybe more furniture for Lone Star, and perhaps a little revamping in the kitchen. Or maybe a good movie and a bag of chocolate Easter eggs...

9 comments:

  1. love those old clocks and the bear is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of those ideas. Lovely displays:)
    ~Debra
    Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, inspiring photos, thank you! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this your kitchen???I love these vingettes
    I would love to see a picture of the kitchen
    cabinets with all your decorating...I know you showed us a while back the paints you used but I never saw it with all the accessories! Lovely day here in CA. too! I also did my garden most of the day! Spring is here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too! Dream in Cream and natural whites.
    I adore your site and passion for creams.

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Where has this blog been all my life? Stumbled across you and will be a devoted fan! Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just happened on your lovely blog. It's so warm and inviting that I signed up to be a follower first thing. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such yummy, yummy stuff Tiina...I so love your taste girl!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete