Saturday, March 6, 2010

~ Spring Fashions ~
















Jennifer has been busy at Lone Star unpacking and displaying the latest Spring fashions. Her clothes and accessories are to die for, not to mention the prices. Ranging from $28.00 to $70.00 her clothes are truly unique and original. She gets what she gets, so one has to be there and snatch them up quickly before they are gone. The majority of her clothes are priced in the mid $30.00 range so with today's economy you really can't go wrong. They coordinate easily with one another and can be worn with leggings or jeans and still look great! And did I tell you they have that shabby vintage look.......Can't wait for Spring....

6 comments:

  1. wow I love that top in khaki and lace with the rope shoulder straps.. adorable..I bet that layered would look really cute...yes her things are unique..love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to get over and check out all her fun items at her "boutique"! I have been wanting to go and check out all of my favorite booths also, just never seem to find time! Love the pics! Cathy "Girls Gone Junkin"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous place...everything in that store is stunning! I am realizing it has been a while since I have gotten out to browse charming places. I must get out this week:)
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That linen shirt on the manny is just fabulous. What a great touch having the clothing and jewelry. Everything looks lovely! Love your new header and sending prayers for your job search.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my,,, I love her spring fashion's... and her prices are really great....

    Hugs;
    Alaura

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY! I can say "Yum!" quite easily! :) Karen

    ReplyDelete