Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~ A Chill in The Air...~

~ Tinsel is as far as I have gotten to Christmas decorating...~


~ Remember when these books were all over the place. Scraps of fabric and old cabinet photos added. I love it. This one was done by Felicia of Bountiful....~


~ These lovely old gals are on my mom's ETSY all for one price-kind scary.....FrenchBlueVelvet is her name.....~



I still have not decorated for Christmas. I hope I am not the only one. Do I want a white tree or a green tree? I have always done the flocked tree thingy, but this Christmas I am wondering if I want to do green and downsize. I better make up my mind or Christmas will pass me by before I decide. So many things to do and catch up on now that I feel better. Should I sprinkle white lights on the ground? Should I hang a wreath on the door? Maybe I will win the lottery and take off for Tuscany and never return....One can always dream.......

8 comments:

  1. Love your pictures, their so pretty! Your are definitely not the only one that hasn't decorated for Christmas, I haven't gotten any decorating done! I am planning on starting this afternoon when my husband get's in, it's his job to get all of the decorations out of the attic and bring them downstairs... the only thing about waiting until then I'll probably be too tired to do anything! Good luck getting yours up!!!
    Blessings~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pressure, Christmas is only in 18 days;)Love your pictures today:)
    ~Debra xxx
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos....Hey..you still have time to decorate. Just start and you will really get into it! Of course, Tuscany sounds good too.~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing....I HAD TO HAVE THOSE DOLLS that your Mom has in her etsy shop!!!!
    Thanks so much as I am going to re-do them and give them a good home with my other Toss Out, Thrown Away, Misfit Baby Composition Dolls.
    Can't wait to show you how they look in their new home.
    Hugs to you, Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure once you get started everything will fall into place and look spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and your photography! I will be back to read more!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Tina.....I am soooo glad there is someone else out there that has not decorated for Christmas yet!! I feel soooo much better now! LOL! We did go and get all the stuff out of storage yesterday, and my goal is to start tomorrow.....wish me luck, and good-luck to you too!!! Happy Holiday Decorating...Cathy aka GGJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you collected so many dolls?

    zane

    ReplyDelete