Friday, December 3, 2010

~ New Beginnings.....~












Word has it that there is a new antique store opening today. I had to check it out myself. Antique Emporium located in North Richland Hills Texas boasts several dealers that I have worked with and several I have not. If you are smitten by primitives, you won't be disappointed. Chippy crackly furniture and vintage goodies are around every corner. The mall is nearly full and still has several dealers coming. And yes, there is a tearoom ready for you to rest and enjoy lunch. This venture has been a life long dream for Mario and his wife Lourdes. Congratulations on your grand opening and best of luck !!!! ......... 6801 NE Loop 820 NRH,TX........ (817)485-3030

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like a great place...gotta check it out. Love the red! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that old table!
    Tell me about that rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me happy to know that people are going out on a limb and opening up new antiques malls! Thumbs up to the new owners and the great dealers that have gone in there! I wish them loads of succuess!
    Theresa
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received an email about this new shop. Maybe I can check it out soon. Thanks for sharing, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful, I am sending good thoughts for them and wish them the best
    Enjoyed the tour
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete