Thursday, December 2, 2010

~ Fresh Start...~







My friend Barb has returned to Golightly's Antiques and has a new space. After a refreshing hiatus of nearly 2 years, she decided it was time to take the plunge again and regain her previous spot. Creams and blacks and Christmas, what more could you ask. And just in time for Golightly's Christmas open house which starts tonight and continues through the weekend. Barb is always such a fun and bubbly gal. We had fun together decorating her spot. I knew this girl was way past coming back to Golightly's when I heard her say she dreamed about her booth all night!!! Sorry Bill, I think your wife is a goner.....

11 comments:

  1. That is a pretty booth! And the floor lamp in a nice one..............TALLULAH'S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the kind of booth I drool over! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute shop - love the floor lamp! I tried to take a break from this business, but it never fails...I always end up with atleast a tiny little space of some sort to sell from : ) Best of luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so pretty, all in cream - just as we like it! Wish I could shop... I hope she does well.
    Blessings
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at your posts! Oh my... so, so dreamy. :0
    Thanks for sharing such beauty.
    blessings
    deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun this weekend! Her booth looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUST Beautiful.. Love the designs...
    Thanks for the pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing! My blog is about everything romantic and these pictures look so soft and romantic...love the layouts and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was there when you two were setting up and had to go back for a finished visit ~ it was soooo cool
    because some of the stuff that you gals were
    putting in had already sold ~ WOOHOO!!!
    That is awesome!
    It looks beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lori

    ReplyDelete