Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ahhhh.... The Sweet Sound of Music







To my surprise my lovely daughter added music to my blog...I think it reflects the whole scope of tattered treasures and dreamy colors. Although I must say at this time (being slightly p.m.s ish) I almost want to cry. Hope that I will have entries on my "story contest." Golightlys now has "cowgirl chic"-for those of you who are not familiar with this style it simply means a blend of turquoise and crosses with a little rose red and fuschia. I plan to work on a new style myself, when I figure that out I will let you know......I'm thinking in the line of hunky young man meets hot mid-fortyish single lady and willingly wants to help her move her furniture. I will say a little prayer and maybe, just maybe he will also be able to paint. Am I asking too much?

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite soundtracks from one of my favorite movies! I love the music!!! As for your style, I love it as it is! I hope you don't change too much (I want to keep typing so I can hear the music this is really great)! Alas I must go to work but I have the soundtrack there and will play it:)

    ReplyDelete