Thursday, February 26, 2009

~ WhiteWashed Where are You ~
















Ok, I think it has been more than enough time for my BFF Lynn to get her "Whitewashed" blog going. Of course I will try to help her as much as I can, but she is a busy, busy little lady. I will therefore have to force myself to go to her house to either take photos and post them, or to teach her the Blogging business! Having me teach her might be the death of us both but I am willing to give it a go. I did take some awesome photos of her booth today while I was working at Golightlys Gallery. Little cherubs and lovely chandeliers along with her signature creams and whites with a hint of tint!!!! She seems to be especially drawn to rusty things.....hmmmm....didnt I see her husband the other day with a rusty handprint on his butt? Or was it a slap of tint? Either way this couple manages to magically transform their booth at least once a week. It is NEVER disappointing and always beautiful!!!! Rust and all......

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see her blog... I love what I see, already!! Tell her the world is waiting!!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the pictures of my booth and of coarse all of the kind words! I am waiting for you to come over and help me. Please!! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please help her get her blog going, I've been anxiously waiting for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a sweet girl for helping her. Can't wait to see her blog.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, if those are HER things you photographed, I will gladly help her with a blog...she deserves to be in blogland! Go help her!
    You have beautiful photos girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks just heavenly!!!!! Please let us know when she gets her blog going ~ you must both be kindred spirits! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I am ready to go shopping! I think I would buy almost everything in that booth! I can't wait to see her blog:) BTW, you take wonderful pictures-they look like the pics you see in magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, looks like she could use a blog, those are gorgeous displays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I just discovered your great blog! I love it!

    Please visit me at:
    http://rustandsplinters.blogspot.com/

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU DO TAKE FAB PHOTOS, GIRL! LOVE THE HEADLESS STATUE, THE RUSTY TRACKER SEATS ON THE WALL, THE WHITE METAL LID THAT SAYS "HOME", THE...HEY! DID YOU SAY THERE WAS A RUSTY BUTTUX SOMEWHERE IN THOSE PHOTOS?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add me to the list of folks waiting... waiting...
    ~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is one of my very favorites! You have such a unique way with words, I find myself laughing out loud at some of them... :) Thanks for so many lovely posts & pictures, it is indeed a pleasure... Absolutely LUV Lynn's booth too & how fun are those tractor seats??? She is such a talented lady & has an eye for design like no other!! Both of you are such an inspiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete