Monday, February 16, 2009

~Contest Prize Revealed~




Ok, so I am terrible at keeping secrets. I decided to post a pic of the goodies that the winner of the story contest will receive. I have really gotten some amazing stories recently. I am dumbfounded by the utter genious of these tales. I am good at coming up with a quick little joke or comment, but these stories could be published works. I will definitely have another one of these contests, as there are sooo many wonderful old photos just waiting for a new life history. Everything you see in the photo is part of the prize including the lovely doily that everything is resting on. Good Luck!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great prize. I know one of our fellow bloggers that's great at stories (hint: she talks a lot of trash!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prize would make a great collage! Do I need to send an entry to your e-mail? I just did a quick one as a comment. (Is Ms. T. talking trash about moi?) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I stopped in from Garden Antqs Vintage blog and I really like your blog. May I add you to my blog list? I'll be visiting often.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy stuff...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    Jodie
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Dropping in to say Hello!

    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete