Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~ Many Thanks ~




Thank you for the well wishes for my sister. She did get to come home today and is doing quite well for a woman who has had nearly all of her lower back barricaded with steel. Ouch! thats gotta hurt!...She has really done well-thank God! Staples out in 2 weeks and she will be good as new. Since staples and gauze are not very pretty to photograph, I will at this time introduce you to my oldest daughters newest illustration-and how appropriate-on her back! I'm sure my sister will thank me for not posting a photo of her back and her crack (if you know what I mean). Lastly, I will post a pic of a little somethin, somethin pretty......

6 comments:

  1. Glad that your sister is out of the hospital...that's always a good thing! I love your blog and visit often...By the way, where is Lone Star Antique Mall? Are you in Texas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I cannot seem to get into your blog-Simplicity Cottage. Must be a little Blogger problem tonight. Lone Star Antiques is in Texas. It is in Watagua Texas which is real close to Ft Worth and the Mid Cities area. Hope I can get inot your blog...Thanks for the compliment...Tiina..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad to hear that your sister is home:) My prayers will continue for her speedy recovery:)

    The vignette is great (your vignettes always are:) and I must say that the artwork on your daughter's back is extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! Love the bottles! Do you make them?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that your sister made home. Hope that she has a speedy recovery. Now that is a tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photos! I blog hopped over here from The Victorian Parlor's latest post where we were both mentioned. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could click on that to come see your beautiful blog! :)

    ReplyDelete