Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday at Lonestar Antiques











I decided to meet my mom and sister at Lonestar Antiques to do a little browsing and shopping. The weather looks like it will be taking a turn for the worse later, so why not shop inside. You dont get wet that way. I took a few pics and will post those. Felicia and Dorothy's spaces look great. Of course I did end up buying a few goodies myself- when do I ever leave anywhere without buying something whether I need it or not. It's truly my addiction but it's calorieless.....

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing me another version of Felica's booth. She's already changed it since I was last there, but then again I had heard she does. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just looks so heavenly- I could crawl in that metal bed and snooze away- and ake up and play a little then more calm rest...Thanks for sharing..

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go!! Boo Hoo!! I'm crying!! I wanna go!! Oh, I already said that! Guess that's means I really wanna go!! Great booths thanks for the photos!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured you on my blog this morning, hope you don't mind!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hopped on over from Theresa at Time Worn Interiors. She did good with her first new blogger thing! Love your blog. Beautiful!!

    Wanda
    http://www.shopjustvintage.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fellow Texan... beautiful blog. I love your photos. hope you'll stop by and visit me. We have a "Texas Blogger Button" that Texas gals are free to copy and post on their blog... though we don't have it in cream... sry... maybe you could sepia it! Welcome to blogging. Well done! Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! My mom lives in Ft. W, and we love to find new stores, where is Lonestar Antiques?
    -Cheers, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. where is that store?....OMGosh!! I could spend all day in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being wet from the rain still a lot better then being freezing cold.

    zane

    ReplyDelete