Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hump Day


Do you ever wonder why they call Wednesday hump day? I always have, and though I am sure it has something to do with the middle of the week finally arriving-here is my rendition of hump day. A hump is an unsightly bulge or formation usually located on the back. I picture Igor from the old B&W movies. Today, I developed a rather large formation on my lower right chin. Not as large as a hump but in my eyes it sure looks it. Who ever said that when you reach maturity you will never have to worry about acne? I think my skin is about the same as it was 20 years ago (as far as the breakouts), plus about a hundred wrinkles and crowsfeet. I guess I could look at the bright side and say I have earned every one of those wrinkles. Why would anyone want to earn wrinkles? Of all the goodies out there, I cannot imagine ever wanting to earn anything like a wrinkle or two or three, Etc....Point of my blog today is that it was a kinda egh day. Egh meaning lots of time to think about lots of things I would rather not think about. And yes, I did earn another wrinkle today....I am posting a picture of me from today-hump day.....

3 comments:

  1. LOL I would never have thought of comparing a cracked baby to wrinkles. That's too funny.

    I have a baby similar to that, only she's in such bad shape she has to stay in a bag. You've given me an idea. She might be the subject of a blog post within the next few days.

    Wanda
    http://www.shopjustvintage.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, she's kind of creepy! No offense. I don't like any dolls. They all give that eerie feeling. I had a day like yours today. I'm kind of feeling like her too. LOL!

    ReplyDelete