Thursday, February 5, 2009

~ Eye Candy ~











No, I am not posting a photo of a tall and tanned blue-eyed, dark haired, muscular (ripped) man in his mid thirties. Not expecting much am I? I am posting some photos of some of the dealers vignettes at Golightlys since I worked the whole day. I will allow each of you to feast your eyes on these goodies-all for sale of course. Now if there are any men out there fitting the description in my first sentence, I will gladly let you know the days I am working....

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to that shop, my kind of colors! Great photos! I'd rather see the junk anyway!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! You are really making me want to plan a trip soon to see this shop again. Just wish it wasn't so far from me, but then again, did that ever stop me? Happy Friday, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. When that man comes in, hog tie him will you? Your photos are beautiful. May have to plan a trip your way soon. Debbie

    ReplyDelete