Sunday, March 8, 2009

~ Barning With My BFF ~


~ Fireplace Mantel ~





~ Reading Nook-forget the books look at that ottoman!! ~



~ Sweet Shoes ~









Took off this afternoon with my best pal Lynn and ended up at the cattle barns in Ft. Worth. It is an every weekend flea market that normally has some really awesome goodies. Lynn nearly wiped out all the furniture they had whereas I spent almost as much (or so it seemed) on old cabinet photos. I love those things!!! The more sepia toned the better, and look out if you are lucky enough to get one with a good photo and an awesome illustration on the back. I like to photo copy them to pit in frames to sell, or make them into tags to price things with. We managed to get all the goodies home safely because we knew SR was urgently waiting at home to unload the treasures. Not! This gave me the perfect opportunity to brush up on my photography skills again. Took some pics because I do not want to disappoint when it comes to beautiful pictures. I don't know about the rest of you but an awesome picture of tattered treasures makes me more excited than....well you know what I was going to say. Here are photos of random shots of calm and dreamy objects that we all love....

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great day of shopping!! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and Love anything chippy, shabby, old and cream! Thanks for the inspiration. We'd love to add you to our favorites. We'd love for you to check out our blog too. Blessings, Robin, Niki, & Marlo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos of fabulous things! Especially like those old shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are my favorite part of blogs, magazines, and decorating books (and your pictures are always fabulous:). I just love the large mirror frame in the first picture and the collection of photo albums in the second picture. And the chair looks like the perfect place to curl up and read! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ottoman is just fabulous! It is just too pretty to even put one's feet up on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing us fabulous pics of Lynn's home. She should just make you her blog administrator and you could then get her blog going, but in the meantime I am loving these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loving that mirror and that ottoman! I am so jealous! Everything you post is just fab! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete