Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~ My 100th Post and a Fond Farewell...~

"Don't forget me for I will be back. I am not that easy to get rid of."
" My time has come to an end."

" When one door closes-you got it-another one opens! "



" A new beginning, just walk through the door."



" Love to all the ladies at Golightly's. I will miss being there, but I will be visiting often. Save all the gossip for me so I have something to Blog about. " Love Tiina.........









































I can't believe that in such a short time I have completed 100 posts counting this one! I know most have a contest, but I already have one going on from one of my previous posts. I thought it appropriate to use my 100th post as my farewell to Golightly's Gallery and my booth there. Life has taken a turn for me and I have to make some important changes. I have truly loved all the years that I have been at Golightly's Gallery. Working and selling, and lets not forget the buying. I have grown as a dealer and a person and I owe that to my time spent there. Of course if you ask most of the dealers there they will disagree in the growing aspect and say that I have digressed and become an obnoxious prankster and the instigater of the NCC rule. NCC stands for No Crude Comments-sorry ladies I know I am outspoken and it is hard for me sometimes to control myself, but I wouldn't be me without all the excess baggage and my big mouth. (LOL). You couldn't ask for a better group of gals. As I leave and go forward I will always remember the friends that I have at Golightly's-and I will be sure and remind them of that when I go back to shop-makes for a better deal for me. I will be newly located at Lone Star Antiques to liquidate alot of my larger items. I have also been a dealer at Lone Star and am looking forward to going back. So never fear-I am not giving up entirely on the dealer thing-just downsizing and changing direction. Lone Star is in for a big surprise!!!....

9 comments:

  1. Change is good. Go forth and prosper!

    The Texas Woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Lone Star Antiques will you be relocating too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be at Lone Star Antiques located at 5605 N. Denton Hwy...Ft Worth,Tx 76148...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad! I don't want to make you feel bad but
    I want to cry!
    Love you lots,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiina,
    There is a huge gap between your last paragraph and the paragraph before. Is there supposed to be a picture there?
    Also, I wanted to ask, where about in Lone Star will your space be? Do dealers there get a discount on their lunch in the tearoom?...just wondering :)
    Also, I added to your "couple walked in the shop" story. I keep looking to see if anyone else has added their story. It's fun reading the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 100th post! Hope you will continue here for a long time. Thanks for sharing the beautiful cards and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be ok with the changes, I wish you the best for your new direction. I am glad you will be blogging still, I really like your style and humor. You are very talented.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 100th post!!! I must say that your blog is still one of my favorites:) Good luck in your new venture at Lone Star-I look forward to seeing pictures of your new set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there... just discovered your lovely blog ,thanks to Gloria...so glad she told me about it!! We do seem to have the same taste!!! All the best, Chrissy

    ReplyDelete