Tuesday, March 24, 2009

~ My 100th Post and a Fond Farewell...~

"Don't forget me for I will be back. I am not that easy to get rid of."
" My time has come to an end."

" When one door closes-you got it-another one opens! "

" A new beginning, just walk through the door."

" Love to all the ladies at Golightly's. I will miss being there, but I will be visiting often. Save all the gossip for me so I have something to Blog about. " Love Tiina.........

I can't believe that in such a short time I have completed 100 posts counting this one! I know most have a contest, but I already have one going on from one of my previous posts. I thought it appropriate to use my 100th post as my farewell to Golightly's Gallery and my booth there. Life has taken a turn for me and I have to make some important changes. I have truly loved all the years that I have been at Golightly's Gallery. Working and selling, and lets not forget the buying. I have grown as a dealer and a person and I owe that to my time spent there. Of course if you ask most of the dealers there they will disagree in the growing aspect and say that I have digressed and become an obnoxious prankster and the instigater of the NCC rule. NCC stands for No Crude Comments-sorry ladies I know I am outspoken and it is hard for me sometimes to control myself, but I wouldn't be me without all the excess baggage and my big mouth. (LOL). You couldn't ask for a better group of gals. As I leave and go forward I will always remember the friends that I have at Golightly's-and I will be sure and remind them of that when I go back to shop-makes for a better deal for me. I will be newly located at Lone Star Antiques to liquidate alot of my larger items. I have also been a dealer at Lone Star and am looking forward to going back. So never fear-I am not giving up entirely on the dealer thing-just downsizing and changing direction. Lone Star is in for a big surprise!!!....


  1. Change is good. Go forth and prosper!

    The Texas Woman

  2. Which Lone Star Antiques will you be relocating too?

  3. I will be at Lone Star Antiques located at 5605 N. Denton Hwy...Ft Worth,Tx 76148...

  4. I'm sad! I don't want to make you feel bad but
    I want to cry!
    Love you lots,

  5. Tiina,
    There is a huge gap between your last paragraph and the paragraph before. Is there supposed to be a picture there?
    Also, I wanted to ask, where about in Lone Star will your space be? Do dealers there get a discount on their lunch in the tearoom?...just wondering :)
    Also, I added to your "couple walked in the shop" story. I keep looking to see if anyone else has added their story. It's fun reading the stories!

  6. Congrats on your 100th post! Hope you will continue here for a long time. Thanks for sharing the beautiful cards and photos!

  7. You will be ok with the changes, I wish you the best for your new direction. I am glad you will be blogging still, I really like your style and humor. You are very talented.

  8. Congrats on your 100th post!!! I must say that your blog is still one of my favorites:) Good luck in your new venture at Lone Star-I look forward to seeing pictures of your new set-up!

  9. Hi there... just discovered your lovely blog ,thanks to Gloria...so glad she told me about it!! We do seem to have the same taste!!! All the best, Chrissy