Thursday, March 26, 2009

~ Cottage Panache ~ Part 1
















When you work at a place like Golightly's for as long as I have, you will undoubtedly meet great people and spend alot of time with great dealers. One of those dealers is Maureen. Maureen was at Golightly's for nearly 9 yrs, I think-give or take a few. She was forever itching to start her own store. She had already had her own store several years ago, so getting her own store again seemed natural for her. She opened Cottage Panache over a year ago and is still going strong. Although she does have a few dealers other than herself, the store is mainly filled with her wonderful treasures. She is located very close to Golightly's and Lone Star Antiques, so it would really be worth your while to stop by and shop at her cozy and elegant shop. I took several photos of her shop today and will post a few of those. She also has her own blog site now so feel free to contact her. To be cont....

6 comments:

  1. I think I could live there , it is so lovely. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. Can't wait to see more.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful...can't wait to see more..thanks...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a place I could spend some time in looking around and finding those things I just can't live without. Can't wait to see more too! Your posts are so much fun. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiina it was so nice to see you and Nina today.
    And thank you for the wonderful post. The pics look great. I thank my lucky stars the day you came to Golightly's. You have so many special talents. Besides having a fabulous eye for decor and color you have an amazing wit about you. I could come to work and be in a major funk but you could have me rolling on the floor in no time at all! I enjoyed every moment when we worked together. If we were attending a class...the teach would certainly have separated us!! LOL! But seriously, you are a GEM. Come back and see me whenever you can.
    Luv ya
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Maureen's shop!! And I love Maureen too!
    I agree with her about having fun working with you Tiina! I love you too! Boy, am I being gushy or what?

    ReplyDelete