Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~ Fine Dining ~
















Since it is a miserable wet and cold day I decided to post a few pics of Lynn's dining room. Who wouldn't want to eat here! The possibilities are endless with this room. Statues and ironstone pottery mixed with buttons, dried flowers, and everything vintage. I love the pearl chandelier! Old furniture made to look shabby with a coat of white paint-by the way her antique booth is as awesome as her house, and can you believe it- she and SR change that booth at least once a week. I wish she would open up her own shop-WhiteWashed-what an absolutely appropriate name! Bon Appetit!......

9 comments:

  1. I just love those pitchers with the bowls. I searched the entire flea market last weekend for a white one and while I saw quite a few beautiful ones, I couldn't find the two pieces together. She does have a beautiful home. I can just imagine how nice her booth must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn's dining room looks familiar... was she featured in a magazine? It is absolutely gorgeous!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome if she opened her own shop, or...she could just come and set up with me in Warrenton, you too, bring a load with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so warm, inviting and inspiring!!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isabel, yes she was featured in last winter's edition of Creative Home magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so dreamy! Love the color pallette, the layers, just everything!

    LaurieAnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's where I saw it, I do have that magazine!!! Wow, I was impressed them and am impressed now!!! She definitely needs a shop, maybe a mobile one, sho we can ALL get a piece of it??!!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful diningroom! I sure wish I had a huge cupboard like Lynn's to display all my ironstone in one place! I would love it if Lynn could open an online shop for her vintage treasures! Thanks for sharing such wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete