Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~ Vintage Vignettes ~

~ White lights and ironstone ~
~ Dog Goodies and Buttons ~

~ Umbrella and Rusty Plant Holder ~

~ Buttons and Portrait pins ~



~ Ironstone ~




I personally love vignettes of all types, and the way you can alter and add to them whenever you want. If you change your mood or your mind, you can create something completely different each time. It is kinda like a collection of collections. Beautiful treasures that would otherwise not go together now merge and become a vision of beauty. Who would have thought that doll heads and buttons go together. Or an old umbrella and a rusty wall rack. Or a massive collection of Ironstone pitchers with pictures of dogs. Or....well you take a look...

9 comments:

  1. You are so right about vignettes! There is an artistry in the combinations that is unique and fun. These vignette's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lamp..I like to make up my own lamp shades, you have inspired me to make another one. Blessings, Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love and want it all, right down to the little light bulbs in the bowl. Have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the white umbrella, don't guess it's for sale or you know where I can find one by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so beautiful, but I just love that lampshade in the first picture. There's something about it ... Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your vignettes are all so lovely! I noticed that lampshade too!! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all! I too, collect old ironstone, old buttons, and so many of the treasures you have posted about! Thanks so much for the inspiring photos!

    ReplyDelete